Our Code of Ethics
The Inventure Group and Inventure coaches adhere to the Inventure Code of Ethics. This code provides the foundation of our professional conduct in coaching relationships and is the essence of the coach-client relationship.
The Inventure coach follows these rules of professional conduct:
- We hold the content of the relationship with our clients as confidential. The names of our clients are confidential unless they permit us to use them.
- When we enter into agreements with organizations, we regard its employees as our clients and respect their right to confidentiality.
- We clarify the terms of the coach/client relationship in a written agreement.
- We will under no circumstances take advantage of a client personally, socially, sexually or financially.
- We will under no circumstance break the law for our clients.
- We neither claim nor imply professional qualifications which exceed those we possess.
- We are attentive to our limitations and boundaries and only provide services that we are qualified by training and/or experience.
- We are knowledgeable about referral resources so that satisfactory referrals can be initiated if needed.
- We treat our colleagues, competitors and the coaching profession with respect.
- We support the purpose, potential and dignity of every human being.